Velux alt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So Velux are stating long lead times for windows.

I'm looking elsewhere so Fakro and Dakea. I'm after three windows and two of them being 66x140 which unfortunately Fakro and Dakea don't do so will have to do 66x118.

I also thought those two would be cheaper but by the time I add in the flashings and insulation they come up about the same which is surprising.

Anyway, would anyone have an opinion on which make to go for please?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I’m after two fk08 with Edw 2000
Flashing

And one sk08 with same flashing.

Which items is that Colin ?
To date we have had no issues 3 to 7 days ?
I was emailed by velux about 10 days ago saying lead times being extended to 22 days, so I guess it depends if you have bought anything recently?
I've just looked on roofing superstore website for a velux GGL MK04 and they are quoting 10-15 days, which isn't a problem for me as I am busy but its something to be aware of if you need something quick.

Interesting , we had 5 mk06 ggu with edls .week before last .took about 5 days . I ask for an update this morning

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back