Ventilation for a small House.

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hello, everyone.

My name´s Joao and I live in north of portugal , as I live near to the sea, Humidity is very High, I'm looking to install something for ventilate house, I would like to know if someone know or has these products below and if they are efficent.

1. Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat

2. Kair Whole House Input Ventilator K-WH150

3. HRU100 Heat Recovery Ventilation Condensation

4. DHV 15B boulderdevelopments

About product 1 and 2 I understand they put fresh air at home, but how get out , just for bottom of door? if I install on the hall how the air goes to the bedrooms? should I have doors opened?

Sponsored Links
1. Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat
2. Kair Whole House Input Ventilator K-WH150
This is a positive pressure system which pushes air around the house and is not a specific ventilation system (ie extractor)

3. HRU100 Heat Recovery Ventilation Condensation
4. DHV 15B boulderdevelopments

These two are extract ventilators but with heat recovery (to warm incoming air to replace the air extracted). As you are in Portugal, which I presume is quire warm, then heat recovery is not efficient as the air coming in will be quite close in temperature to that going out. Heat recovery is mre for colder climates to be efficient.

I suspect it is a choice between 1 and 2, but you need to be clear about what you want to achieve.

Understood,I think 1, 2 is the best solution.my big problem is humidity and condensation in both bedrooms. I just need to add an extractor on Bathroom because I don't have, and I believe it's enough .

Thank you .

Sponsored Links
Both 1 and 2 are a proven methods for dealing with condensation. The installer should let you know if you need any additional air vents to help move the air around, but sometimes the normal gaps around doors and windows are enough.

Extract fans in kitchens and bathroom will help a lot with removing moist air at the source.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back