Veritas 8c - where are the install guides plz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gents
I have read thro every mail post on here regarding these alarms and have come to the decision that I should rip it out and fit a 4 zone optima!

But

Its not mine and I have to try something .....

I managed to get it reset thanks to a post earlier last year. NVM reset.

Now I need the instal instructions to set it back up.

What is the chances of getting them? Cant seem to d/l it anywhere.

any offers??

regards

John carden

Sponsored Links
Its not mine and I have to try something .....

why ? why not leave the job to someone who knows what there doing - remember there IS a trading standards issue here

and no this isnt an invitation for the village idiot to post daft remarks about trading standards - its a fact just accept it as one

having been told to ignore you
and subsequently reading you post to me
I can now understand why.

some one who knows what to do ? - Ok perhaps you are correct
after all My degree in engineering only allowed me to move from my tradesman job as a electrician - engineer - 20 years ago. still working tho - faults department with the local leccy board....

wow how times have flown.

electronic alarms who would have guessed it.

get a grip sir and post when you have a real comment not some flippant little boy playground put downs!

Regards
J

Trading Standards issues? Wot planet you on.

Sponsored Links

after all My degree in engineering only allowed me to move from my tradesman job as a electrician - engineer - 20 years ago. still working tho - faults department with the local leccy board....

get a grip sir and post when you have a real comment not some flippant little boy playground put downs!

Regards
J

yeah right and exactly by whom and by which means were you told to "ignore me...."

FACT - you dont know what your doing

FACT - it obviously isnt for your own use

FACT - that takes you into the world of trading standards and negligance

FACT - google to a proper alarm site populated by real alarm engineers (instead of the village idiot Joe) and search for the number of times a member of the public " accidentaly deleted a programme.."

My comments stand - you dont know what your doing, your not doing DIY and you need to pass the job on to someone who does (bit like you if I was to ask about my supply head then)

Regards
J
So, after all that bluster, you got it working yet??
Taking the advice of someone on here who openly stated he is only a DIYer at security is a little worrying though.

Security Wholesale will supply a manual if you cross his palm with silver.

John

Getting hold of an engineering manual wont be easy as they are not available for download (Paid or not joe) and the manuals on our site are only user manuals.

sorry gents i seem to have caused a bluster.....

the alarm is operational in all its finest glory - thanks to the anonymous donor.. your kind thoughts and wel meant verse has been duly noted.

you were of course correct in your estimations of the saxon male whose incessent ramblings no doubt cause all of you to aswitch off and go and do something less boring instead.

for the record.....
it was no big deal fixing a piece of plant that had become damaged. This is what is known as being neighbourly. The neighbour also helps me in return.

There was no need to decry my talent or indeed try and enrage the populos with trading standards nonsense...

have a nice day!

J

John

Getting hold of an engineering manual wont be easy as they are not available for download (Paid or not joe) and the manuals on our site are only user manuals.

Every panel you sell comes with one. Cross your palms with silver eh (nudge nudge)

the alarm is operational in all its finest glory - thanks to the anonymous donor.. your kind thoughts and wel meant verse has been duly noted.

you were of course correct in your estimations of the saxon male whose incessent ramblings no doubt cause all of you to aswitch off and go and do something less boring instead.

for the record.....
it was no big deal fixing a piece of plant that had become damaged. This is what is known as being neighbourly. The neighbour also helps me in return.

There was no need to decry my talent or indeed try and enrage the populos with trading standards nonsense...

have a nice day!

J

you think - wait till it fails to activate when its needed and lets see if his insurance company are as laid back as I am about who carries the can (best start googling "efficacy insurance" if I was you ... ours costs just over a grand a year for reference)

its about you guys realised this "posh doorbell " is more than that

J

I`ll bet you now you havnt enabled part set bells

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back