Very amusing Aldi checkout girl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This may not read as funny as it was, I did leave the Ali store chuckling to myself because of this girl when I went to my daughters house it made them laugh.......

So stood at the checkout and a woman police officer came up and stood behind me I said to her to move in front she said no its ok I said it's fine you go ahead you're working.

She was a rather attractive girl .......so it comes my time to be served by the attractive checkout girl ......
Long haired brunette hair shaved on the right hand side, a few tattoos. Quiet aimable

She then starts a monologue kind of talking to herself " Women look good in uniforms ......yeah ( looking at the policewoman walking away ). Men look good in uniforms too...... firemen, policemen ( then came a king of approving growl ). I've been told a few times I'd look good in uniform yeah ummmm.............
But no one has ever said that to me about my Aldi uniform, sighing wistfully" !

It was just very amusing hearing this girl randomly rambling on about the erotic appeal of people in uniforms !!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I know a policeman who got busted for doing his shopping while on duty. Fuel theft and misappropriation of resources apparently. He basically used the drunk waggon to do a full Costco stock up

When I was teaching plod to ride motorbikes we often discussed speeding. A common claim would come from 1 or 2 that they had never been done for speeding and this was a mark of the quality of their driving. I'd then ask how many times they'd been pulled while on personal business and used their warrant card for ID or implied having one. "oh loads" was the usual response. My reply "FYI thats when normal people get points".

Back