Very specific screed question…

  • Thread starter Thread starter zaarin_2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    screed
Z

zaarin_2003

Hi,

All the answers to questions I see which ask about when you can walk on screed after laying, typically say 24-48 hours (or as little as 12 for a special type).

But this is described as being for ‘light traffic’.

I just want to walk over mine ONCE. The floor is 4.6m across.

So, never mind ‘light traffic’… when can I cross one time (and back)?



Thanks!
 
You've not mentioned what kind of screed you have, or how heavy you are.

If it was poured/laid today, you could walk over it in the morning, prod it with a stick to see if it's dried any sooner.

(y):LOL:
 
You've not mentioned what kind of screed you have, or how heavy you are.

If it was poured/laid today, you could walk over it in the morning, prod it with a stick to see if it's dried any sooner.

(y):LOL:
Unfortunately I don’t know what type of screed it is. But I’m 11.5 stone
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top