Victoria plumb thermostatic shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a customer has asked if theres anywhere that does spares for the above showers i dont have any further info as i was actually servicing the boiler and had been told victoria plumb dont offer spares i dont really want to get involved as these have trouble written all over them

Sponsored Links
as above shower doctor, but I would run a mile from anything to do with Victoria plumb

Sponsored Links
Depends on what spares are needed. If it's the 1/4 turn on and off valve then normal valves usually fit. If it's the thermostat then they may struggle but that will be down to who made it. They do supply better manufacturer supported products these days and are much better in relation to what they actually supply, I don't believe they do non/self branded grey imports any more.

They still have a long way to go in regards to customer service/returns/etc though IMO

Depends on what spares are needed. If it's the 1/4 turn on and off valve then normal valves usually fit. If it's the thermostat then they may struggle but that will be down to who made it. They do supply better manufacturer supported products these days and are much better in relation to what they actually supply, I don't believe they do non/self branded grey imports any more.

They still have a long way to go in regards to customer service/returns/etc though IMO
I had a customer who ordered a designer towel rail from them, only two if the four holes for the mounting studs had been tapped, she called them and they told her to silicone them in, she waited over 6 months for a replacement

I had a customer who ordered a designer towel rail from them, only two if the four holes for the mounting studs had been tapped, she called them and they told her to silicone them in, she waited over 6 months for a replacement

Yup .... I should have been more specific, I was talking about their taps/showers/stuff like that, they seem to go with branded bits 'n' piece for them these days. Obviously they have a long way to go with some of the other stuff they promote :LOL:

I do remember a customer that bought a suite from them, toilet/tray/basin, paid a fortune for it. Was sitting in her house for 6 months before she had the opportunity to have it fitted. I asked her, did you open it all up and check it? No she said, should I have?? Ermm yup ..... Unpacked it all in the daylight, 3 different colours of white :eek:. She called them up, nope sorry, nothing we can do, should have checked them when they arrived, too late now ... over a grand of gear ... hence the line about their crap CS.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back