Victorian style mixer tap - leak


27 Sep 2004
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hello, I have a kitchen mixer tap that is dripping water behind a Belfast style sink into the kitchen cupboard below. I have taken the actual spout off and replaced the o ring and checked the taps (hot and cold and they look OK) Can I undo the fitting once the spout is off to check the washer as this must be the only thing causing the leak.
If so any ideas how to undo this central fitting once the spout is off.....thanks
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local