Viessmann Vitodens 200

You may have a faulty WC sensor. Get the ohms parameters and test at various degrees c, at the boiler PCB end.
I'll do that, info is in the manual, but I have to say that as we want the ability to control the temperature in the living room when we are sitting in it, a local stat in there, as we had with our last boiler, will work best for us. For whatever reason, house wired stats always seem to be situated in the Hall or similar area. I don't sit in my hall, and prefer it to be where I spend evenings. I had to get it moved when I bought this house, and the position in the room worked perfectly.

Sponsored Links
Everyone just leave the guy alone he doesn't want WC it's not a crime.

There will be a link between L and 1 near where the mains goes in remove it and wire in there.

Replace the facia

There is a setting needs ch aging as mentioned can't remember what viessmann will tell you if not post back I'll find out.

Disconnect the sensor

Live in the house at the temperature you want.

Everyone just leave the guy alone he doesn't want WC it's not a crime.

There will be a link between L and 1 near where the mains goes in remove it and wire in there.

Replace the facia

There is a setting needs ch aging as mentioned can't remember what viessmann will tell you if not post back I'll find out.

Disconnect the sensor

Live in the house at the temperature you want.

Thanks Phill

Sponsored Links
Tristar hope you enjoyed their manual , sorry just a pet hate of mine with viesmann (y) just go with what phil has advised (y)

Tristar hope you enjoyed their manual , sorry just a pet hate of mine with viesmann (y) just go with what phil has advised (y)

I certainly didn't. As I said previously, their manuals are not easy to follow, and yes, I have decided that the type of heating with the WC is not suitable for the way we use our house, particularly as I use Honeywell electronic stats in areas.

Apologies for resurrecting this thread. Having had my annual service done today, I asked the engineer to fit a good quality programmable wireless stat. He has brought a Salus RT500RF. Unfortunately he is clearly not up with the requirements for wiring this into the Viessmann, nor adjusting the item that Phill mentioned, so at present it is still on WC until he gets the info required from Viessmann. However if anyone here can advise: 1. The wiring required, and 2. The software adjustment, i am happy to do it myself, especially as the gas engineer is away for two weeks.

Given the adverse comment on Salus, what is wrong with them? and can anyone suggest a reasonably priced one with a good reputation?
TIA

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back