Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys,

I was left some small colourful key tags to add to our new home alarm. However when trying to add it asks us to enrol now or enter ID however these small key tags don’t have ID’s and when we try to touch the panel with the key tag it doesn’t register etc … has anyone got any advice?
Thanks,

Lee.

Sponsored Links
Left, did the installer not enrol them?

If you are following the instructions properly then no idea.

what is the process your doing and do you have a picture of the tags?

Here is the image

Attachments

• AB04D3A3-0F6C-4997-86F3-8D63DE04FC9C.jpeg
    AB04D3A3-0F6C-4997-86F3-8D63DE04FC9C.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 65
Sponsored Links
Where are you presenting the tag to?

The tags usually have a limited functional range, if you don't present the fob to the correct place it won't register.

The installer should have added the tags and demonstrated on how to use the system.

I don't install these and have to admit I have seen Visonics user manual and ADT user manual online search.

They differ in that one manual says present to the control panel and the other to the remote keypad in ADT manual.

On the touch screen keypad KP160 present tag to top left of screen.
Other keypads in their range I have not been able to find anything as yet as to where you should present the tag if the keypad has the tag facility

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back