Visonic PowerMax Complete Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have a Visonic Powermax complete alarm.

It’s been experiencing some problems since yesterday night-time when I tried to set the home alarm downstairs by my key fob when I went to sleep. It immediately called my phone and every one else on the contact list with the message ‘home’. When I disarmed the alarm, it called everyone’s phone again but this time with the message ‘disarm’. I was able to walk downstairs without the alarm being triggered.

This is quite strange behaviour. The only time we ever get phone calls is if the burglar alarm has been activated. I checked the system box itself and it displays itself as ‘Ready’. There are zero error messages, so I’m not really too sure what the issue is.

My only guess is that the actual alarm itself is not turning on or it has somehow disconnected itself from the sensors? All sensor batteries have been changed in November 2019, so low battery is definitely not an issue.

Any idea how to solve this? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
look at what is in the log for about 30 mins before the calls started and then see what the events are

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back