Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I was hoping someone can help.
I have a visonic powermax complete and lately, after changing the battery few weeks ago, whenever we arm the system, after a few minutes the alarm keeps going off. When we look at the report its the same sensor that goes off on which the battery was changed a few weeks ago. When we disarm the system, the siren does not stop and keeps going for ages and mow is displaying low battery status on the siren.

Can someone please advise? I tried to speak to the alarm companies and they want to sell me a new system. Wondering if the sensor is faulty and the siren is draining the battery quickly. something which should last me 3-4 years is lasting me for only a year or 2.

Thanks,
LK

Sponsored Links
Do a battery change again when you take the battery out secure and release the tamper several times put in new battery then do a walk test how does it behave?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back