viv la republic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now that the french have committed to sending troops to Iraq, the government have ordered a new flag.

Its a white cross on a white background

Sponsored Links
How embarassing sitting here for picture of the new flag to appear ,I'm glad I accidently scrowled down otherwise I would still be waiting

One thing that always makes me smile.

Go to Google.com and type in "French Miltary Victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky"...

Sponsored Links
frenchy.jpg

Ha ha! Another American joke! Will they ever forgive the Froggies for being right about Iraq?

JohnD said:
Ha ha! Another American joke! Will they ever forgive the Froggies for being right about Iraq?

probably not - however then look at the date... ;)

BoxBasher said:
One thing that always makes me smile.

Go to Google.com and type in "French Miltary Victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky"...

Do you do this often then?

Advert on "L'ebay"

For sale, french issue military surplus rifles. Excellent condition. Never fired, only been dropped once.

perhaps you should look at your history a little better and find out how the french fought in the north african and italian campaigns in the second world war. Heroic is an understatement.

Thermo said:
perhaps you should look at your history a little better and find out how the french fought in the north african and italian campaigns in the second world war. Heroic is an understatement.

And the heroism of those who fought with the Resistance in Occupied France and the courage of their families.

Now Italian Tank gearboxes had some odd ratios..........

( old joke going a long way backwards in time )

Bernard
Sharnbrook
UK

Sponsored Links
Back