Worker Rights and Environmental Standards First to go?

Sponsored Links
It's on FT as well if you have a subscription
FT...FB.....anymore? You must bore the t.ts off your pals.Do you do a white board economics presentation after the cheeseboard on Christmas Day?I bet your witty histograms have 'em falling off their chairs.

Sponsored Links
""Cometh the hour cometh the man""John.4:23....Hallelulah

Now now durham plumber no religious quotes ....go earn some pooohnds ( that's how it sounds to my ears when I've worked up there ! ☺ bit like hull saying 'werk' instead of work.) I digress let me present the man and hour

it needs a health warning for remainers ....it advocates backing Britain !!

Back to Victorian Britain with low standards, all we need now is workhouses - well that newly elected Conservative Mp said people on benefits should be put in camps, so not too much of a stretch to have forced labour.
Vote in haste and repent at leisure (5Years).
If the remainer Parliament had not tried to undermine the result of the EU referendum things could have been a lot more different.

Environmental standards??

To much of this green s***e is being bandied about imo

Those in here who think this brexit caper will cause economic harm need to pull there eads out of there arris :LOL:

It will. Pall into insignificance compared to what will happen Ounce these environmental extremists get there way

Jeez us wept u need to feel guilty if you have a Sunday roast now

What workers rights are they talking about?
AFAIK Most of them are already enshrined in law.

Here we go again.

Just because we choose not to be aligned with Europe doesn’t automatically mean a lessening of rights.

Morningstaronline :ROFLMAO: not exactly unbiased are they :p

I don't think anyone is suggesting it would be automatically but it could be intentionally.
I’m sure there is an intention to diverge. If we’re not going to be part of the EU we shouldn’t bind ourselves to their rules in perpetuity.

But diverging doesn’t necessarily mean a lessening, which is the argument every time the government hints at not binding ourselves to any European standard or law.

Sponsored Links
Back