A Blatant Lie by BJ about Trade between NI and GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
France
BJ said, on 8 November 2019, that
"There will not be checks on goods going from NI to GB," Boris Johnson tells Conservative supporters"
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-50344110?piano-modal
But more than two weeks earlier,
On 17 October 2019 Boris Johnson was in ebullient form.
He had just sealed the Brexit withdrawal deal with the EU.

Just four days after Mr Johnson's Brussels triumph, the Department for Exiting the EU (DExEU) had produced an analysis of the Withdrawal Agreement Bill.
It is that piece of work which shows that the problems with the Irish Sea border were foreseen virtually from the moment the deal was signed.

The DExEU civil servants produced a prescient study that almost precisely describes the issues which have come into sharp focus over the past week.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-55952459?piano-modal

So o or around 21 October 2019 BJ knew that his deal would cause difficulties in trade between NI and GB, but on 8 November he said there would not be any checks on goods going between NI and GB.

BJ was to appear on the BBC program Would I Lie to You, but it's been decided that guests must be reliable to tell the truth as well as being able to lie convincingly. So his appearance has been cancelled.

Sponsored Links
Brexit was founded and sold on lies. What were you expecting from Boris? Honesty?

Lol.

Brexit, what a pile of poo.

BJ said, on 8 November 2019, that
"There will not be checks on goods going from NI to GB," Boris Johnson tells Conservative supporters"
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-50344110?piano-modal
But more than two weeks earlier,
On 17 October 2019 Boris Johnson was in ebullient form.
He had just sealed the Brexit withdrawal deal with the EU.

Just four days after Mr Johnson's Brussels triumph, the Department for Exiting the EU (DExEU) had produced an analysis of the Withdrawal Agreement Bill.
It is that piece of work which shows that the problems with the Irish Sea border were foreseen virtually from the moment the deal was signed.

The DExEU civil servants produced a prescient study that almost precisely describes the issues which have come into sharp focus over the past week.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-55952459?piano-modal

So o or around 21 October 2019 BJ knew that his deal would cause difficulties in trade between NI and GB, but on 8 November he said there would not be any checks on goods going between NI and GB.

BJ was to appear on the BBC program Would I Lie to You, but it's been decided that guests must be reliable to tell the truth as well as being able to lie convincingly. So his appearance has been cancelled.
At least something gets you excited.

Sponsored Links
Stop being so naive Robbo..
Oh, it's expected now?
I never realised that it was expected that UK should have such a blatant lying PM.
Should I bear that in mind for the future?

It's bad enough that BJ lies, but he lies to his own supporters!

People lieing...yes...everyone does it..even you.
Ah, I think I'm beginning to understand you.
It's not that BJ is a blatant liar, it's just that he's so bad at it that he keeps being found out.
But you do appear to agree that being a liar is a necessary qualification for the job of PM of UK.

If politicians were not economical with the actual alleterre

they would not get elected :LOL:

tis the way it is and always has been

Look hard enough and I bet you will find Macron has done much the same to the french people on some topic or other but that doesnt fit your agenda does it!

Yes that Macron is a complete scoundrel

most French presidents end up getting investigated for corruption

:LOL:

Been going on for ages. Christianity was founded and sold on lies too.
Christianity? Pointless whataboutery. Brexit was meant to free us from shackles not introduce more restraint.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.

Jeez us wept

the French have used the UK as a dumping ground for there *r*p
Gas boilers for years

probably sactioned at the highest level in French government as well ;)

Christianity? Pointless whataboutery. Brexit was meant to free us from shackles not introduce more restraint.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.

well u are up to yer eye balls in the poo than :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back