A Blatant Lie by BJ about Trade between NI and GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is there any one apart from party members that actually believe that politicians don’t tell porky pies or distort the truth :confused:
That's no excuse to live up to the suspicion.
If you're going to tell lies, and your supporters expect it, what is the criteria for being PM?
The one who tells the best lies, or the one who tells the biggest lies, or the one who tells the most lies?

That's no excuse to live up to the suspicion.
If you're going to tell lies, and your supporters expect it, what is the criteria for being PM?
The one who tells the best lies, or the one who tells the biggest lies, or the one who tells the most lies?
Mottie doesn't care.

It does. If I can save £200 per year on bills I can afford to have a new boiler every five years. However, those Gerries gave me 10 years in any case.:)

which u paid for

10 years is not un usual amongst boiler manus
And is not exclusive to valiant or German boilers

most if not all boilers will contain components from wat

20 manus ??? Give or take

Many boiler manus will attempt to weasel out of warranties as and when they kick in 9 years down the line ??? May be

most boiler manus have insured there own boilers through domestic and general or similar ?
So they don’t actually take a financial hit

It does. If I can save £200 per year on bills I can afford to have a new boiler every five years. However, those Gerries gave me 10 years in any case.:)

the vaillant boiler probably has a giannoni ?? Heat exchanger may be

which afaik is French

could be a full stainless steel heat exchanger or the cheap and tacky composite and stainless steel version ?
Not looked at vaillants for a while

My last Vaillant (Turbomax) lasted 16 years or so. It had a 3 new parts fitted - primary heat ex, external pressure vessel and a flow switch. Luckily my Bro' worked for them for a couple of decades so I was covered.

Still am.:)

Over promising and under-delivering, compared to blatantly denying the obvious, which it turns out, he must have known about, are two entirely different things.
All in a politicians day..Macron...Angular the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back