A Blatant Lie by BJ about Trade between NI and GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I liked Vaillants to work on, loads of room, but the newer ecotecs seemed to be plagued with problems, leaking diverter valves, leaking heat exchangers, but Worcester are horrible to work on (very compact), but are much more reliable. If I was to have a new boiler, it would possibly be a Vaillant, as I don't mind mending them, if I was recommending a boiler, I would say Worcester.

Sponsored Links
be that as it may

any 10 year warranty would have been included in the manus price

nowt is for nowt

Someone recently told me they'd had a South Korean boiler fitted, not heard of these before?

Someone recently told me they'd had a South Korean boiler fitted, not heard of these before?

navien they are South Korean with a massive manufacturing base

the most popular make of boiler installed in the USA

There are loads of makes some I have never heard of

wolf boilers ( German) fitted in the Kremlin apparently ?

they must be reliable if they went t*ts up the installer would get a knock on the door in the early hours from the KGB and never be seen again :eek:

warmhaus another German make afaik but manufactured in turkey ?

LOL South Korea were just being exploited to make cheap clothes once. Some are being made here now but still can't match India and Africa but given time ..........................

Only problem with using sewing machines is it seems some countries produce people who can use them from birth so need to be bought here because our lot just can't do it.

Roc boilers made in China

few years back u could have had a Lamborghini boiler choice of casing colours as well

white
Black
Red
Silver

all with the lambo badge on em

Concerning the current problems in the NI ports:

The NI Protocol problem was created by BJ’s version of Brexit, and it’s only 37 days old.

The Brexit that was promised before the election was remaining in the Customs Union. There would have been no need for NI Protocol.

On the specific issue of withdrawing port staff due to security fears, this was initiated by Edwin Poots, a DUP minister (who has suddenly stepped down due to ill health) in a phone call to Denis McMahon, who used to be the Principal Private Secretary to the former First Minister Ian Paisley.

Now the plot thickens:
NI ministers claimed that the unions had raised the security issue with them, but it turns out:
Three leading trade unions have distanced themselves from a council's account of alleged threats to workers conducting Brexit checks at Larne Port.

Mid and East Antrim Borough Council was told by its mayor that unions had raised concerns about "suspicious activity", including apparent attempts to record staff car registrations.
However, Nipsa, Unite and GMB said they made no such claim.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-55963474
It looks like dishonesty is contagious in pursuit of Brexit.

I see the govt are now trying to suggest a land border would less disruptive than the sea border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back