A Blatant Lie by BJ about Trade between NI and GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
:idea:

Off the back of a lorry deal:idea:
No legit. My Bro' organised it. I just asked him to get me a new Vaillant and the people at Vaillant sent me an invoice which I paid. It wasn't until I'd had a conversation with the plumber fitting the kit, that I realised just how good a deal I had got.

It sat in my garage for about 5 months.

Sponsored Links
With out knowing what u paid one does not know if it’s the deal of the century or not ?

as for deals we got 4 end of line combis for 80 £ a pop all in 4 years ago

and in volume purchase circulating
Pumps for £14 a pop plus vat

leaving your deal aside warranty’s are included in the cost of any boiler at point of purchase

as for deals we got 4 end of line combis for 80 £ a pop all in 4 years ago

and in volume purchase circulating
Pumps for £14 a pop plus vat
Yes, you can get any old tat for free these days.

leaving your deal aside warranty’s are included in the cost of any boiler at point of purchase
That's the way you look at it, yes. Similar with BOGOFF deals. Some people think they have summat for free others think that you have got two items cheap.

I am thinking I got my 10 year warranty for free, thanks.:)

That's the way you look at it, yes. Similar with BOGOFF deals. Some people think they have summat for free others think that you have got two items cheap.

the tat u refer to were heatline combis

heatline are owned by vaillant ;)

well yer thinking is wrong but hey ho

Manufacturers have to cater for the low end market and rightly so. You can keep your free tat boyo.(y)

well u would know about that noseall

your from oomp north tighter than a ducks :LOL: arris

and u are correct manus have to cater for you :LOL:

more plastic in yer boiler than u would find at one of them tupper ware partys :LOL:

Every one a gem! :ROFLMAO:

Your right it is and a problem. A brit can't even cook a curry so have to bring in some one from India ;) Even though ours are a little distorted from theirs and curries vary across their continent.

Football managers, many many experts on all sorts have accents other than Brit.

I was mostly company trained for what they wanted. It costs too much so has mostly ended where that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back