Vizo 24 Boiler not regulating.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a house with a tenant in that has a Vizo 24 boiler fitted. I had a call that the boiler isnt working correctly. Been and had a look and basically on both heating and water, the boiler kicks in and heats up quickly and then cuts, a second or so later fires back up, heats quickly and cuts again.... adjusting the boiler temperatures adjust how hot it goes before cutting. No fault codes showing. I had the boiler system drained and refilled last winter with a cleaner and inhibitor adding aswell as the heat exchanger flushed so It was tip top for the new tenant and typically troubles have arrived 8 months or so later. Blocked heat exchanger? water does get very hot as do the radiators

Sponsored Links
If I had no water and found out my landlord was using Internet forums to try and fix it himself I'd be a bit annoyed :LOL:

Its just as good they have water then and its hot ;)

Its actually 2 of my mates who have it. Ones complained but the other says its fine, just when I went round it was doing as explained above

Sponsored Links
Yes, I have to agree with Jeff that it is not working properly.

The usually course of action is to call a competent boiler engineer.

Perhaps the one who does your Gas Safety certificate?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back