Vokèra Easi-heat and RF programmable thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I’ve just fitted a Vokèra 7 day RF programmable room thermostat to a newly installed Vokera Easi-Heat plus 25Ci and I’m not happy with the LED indications on the receiver.
Wired as per the boiler and thermostat manual with 2 x light blue and the single black wire removed from CN5 and the two black wires from the new receiver wired into CN5. Line and Neutral linked in to incoming power to the boiler.
LED indications - boiler off - green LED flashing about every second. Boiler on - green LED flashing rapidly. Boiler seems to work according to programmed times and temperatures, but the LED indications don’t seem right and don’t tie in with any videos I’ve watched. Vokèra technical help weren’t much use to be honest. Their reply was “I would remove the two pale blue and black wire from CN5, so you don’t have two clocks connected. The lights will flash on the receiver all the time, and change during operation.” Of course I’d already wired CN5 as described as per the manual.
Any ideas? Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Madrab. That’s reassuring to hear. I don’t like a bright green LED flashing every second and then going ‘mad’ when the boiler fires, but if that’s how it should be then professionally I’m content.
Thanks very much for responding - much appreciated and it’s put my mind at rest.

Be aware of the switch on the underside of the chassis on the right. It disables the on-board clock but allows it to report full service intervals, alarms etc so I'd keep it connected but timer disabled.

Sponsored Links
Something else I just thought of, if batteries fail in the room control or signal is lost the receiver defaults to on all the time, solid green. You can then use the receiver LED button to manually change on and off. If the signal is good then changing manually by pressing the button on the receiver does not work, it reverts back to programme after a few moments.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back