Vokèra Linea 24 leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning all,
I have had my Vokèra boiler for over 12 years and apart from having an external expansion vessel fitted about 5 years ago have had no trouble at all. Lately I have been regularly having to top up the pressure via the filling loop as the pressure regularly drops to 0. I top the pressure up to approximately 1 bar then as the boiler warms up it rises to around 3 - 3.5bar. After reading a few other posts it seams like I may have another expansion problem.
However, I now have a new possibly more serious problem, on inspection yesterday there was a leak from up inside the boiler. Water was steadily dripping down from several points under the boiler (luckily I had a accidentally well placed mop bucket to catch most of the water). I turned the heating off and left just the hot water on, this morning when I checked the boiler had error 4, which I believe is low pressure, which would be correct as it was 0 bar. I’m suspecting a leaking heat exchanger but any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks John

Sponsored Links
Without seeing Inside the boiler its anyone's guess as to what is leaking in there John. Think you will need to engage an engineer to diagnose.

Cheers Terry,
I now have a plumber booked for tomorrow through my insurance.
I will post on here what gremlins they find.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back