Vokera 20 80 RS Flowmatic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have a Vokera 20 80 RS Flowmatic that was serviced about 6 moths ago.

Sometimes the burner won't fire when I put a hot tap / shower on, but if I switch on the heating to 'constant' then switch it off immediately, the burner will fire up when I put hot tap / shower on.

Any ideas what the problem may be.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Colud be the pump flow switch not making on DHW, diagprahm corroded, choked impulse pipe. The CH uses different flow source to make the switch. sort of.

My bet is the flow switch pin is sticking. Strip it down, clean it and replace, WIll probably work after that but always best to stick a new diapghram in when doing this.

Sponsored Links
Glasgowgas, surely if the dhw diapghram was goosed it would stop working when he turns the heating off again?
More likely to be pump flow diaphragm getting an extra push to make the switch when ch turned on.......................

ROSSGR

without having boiler stripped in front of me, and going on the anecdotal
evidence given ie CH ok DHW not ok but DHW ok with CH i would be thinking diaphragm, but your points are equally valid.

if OP looks in manual, he will know that a quick look at fulcrum arm movement, will prove or disprove diaphragm in seconds!!

hide the virtual drink the jocks are at it again
drunk-irish-048.gif

ye can shove that wee green thing and his funking shamrock!!!

thats it you are on ignore ya barsteward

Is this the one with the fulcrum arm though? Off the top of me head I didn't think it was, and have the DHW diaphragm section on the right hand side? Pump provingand that knacker microswitch on the right. Or am I getting confused?

Is this the one with the fulcrum arm though? Off the top of me head I didn't think it was, and have the DHW diaphragm section on the right hand side? Pump provingand that knacker microswitch on the right. Or am I getting confused?

you are on ignore as well!!

re read post header not an excell b ollo x

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back