vokera boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a vokera compact boiler which is three years old and i am having terrible problems with it. Every morning the pressure in the radiators has dropped to zero yet it has been fine for the previous 24 hours. It is not a leak in the radiators or pipework as i have checked all of this. Once it is on it is fine but having to top up every morning is killing me. during the cold spell we toppped up the pressure and it went up to 4 bar it stayed up there till i let it down (with no leaks) so it is not leaking it is definetly something inside the boiler. any ideas???????

Sponsored Links
check this pipe is not dripping

View media item 17623
when you refill system, fill it to 1.5 bar. remove filling loop. turn on central htg. what does pressure rise to?

if it goes above 3 bar your expansion vessel needs recharged or replaced

see FAQS at top of page for details

if the pressure does not rise significantly, but water is dripping from the pipe in the pic, the Pressure Reducing Valve is passing

The pressure does go up, when the radiators are on, to about three bar sometimes higher so it may be the expansion chamber . How do you recharge them?

Sponsored Links
there is a generic recharging instruction in the FAQS at the top of page

or the boilers MIs also give a detailed description of how to recharge

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back