Vokera compact 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vokera Compact 24 boiler is driving me mad! I have to fill it up with the little black tap every 2hrs or so, boiler then fires up and works great for 1/2 hrs then goes off again, the blow off pipe underneath leaks constantly into a bucket underneath causing the pressure to drop and the boiler to cut out again.
Can it be repaired???
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Boiler was serviced a few months back, I was only hoping for some sage advice before calling out and paying for a plumber, not a smart arse reply!

Sponsored Links
What you got was sage advice

Now here is a smart arse reply. The reason why your boiler is blowing off is because the expansion vessel is NOT taking up the expansion of water that is resultant during heating mode. This is one of the things that would have been checked DURING service which clearly was lacking

If the expansion is running into a bucket, then that also show the 'high quality' of workmanship that goes hand in hand with the manner in which the boiler was serviced last time ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back