Vokera Compact 24 cutting out on HW & CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone can point me in the right direction,
I have a Vokera Compact 24 which i have to re-set on a regular basis.
this is the case for both the CH and DHW.
Boiler will run for a few minutes with the green light on constant, the light will then flash for a miunte or so with the water running cold, it will then turn constant green with the water running hot,
after a while the boiler will cut out and the light will turn red.
The Ch system will run for about 30 minutes and will also cut out with the light turning red.
It will re-set but will cut out again in after a short period
I have had British gas out on 3 occasions and they keep advising i get a Magna clean fitted by them.
I have purchased this item myself and installed it this weekend, but this has not rectified the concern.
HELP

Sponsored Links
Nor would I expect it too. But you have at least saved the £207+ BG installation cost.

You are going to have to pressure BG to sort it out for you.

I sympathise with them as I have a problem boiler like yours at a clients. the difference is that I cannot change all the parts as they can.

You should suggest they look at my posting in teh Combustion Chamber part of this site which is restricted to registered engineers.

Its probably the PCBs if they have already checked the min and max gas pressures.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back