Vokera Compact 24 (No CH)

Sponsored Links
Common fault on the Compact...............blocked filter on the return.

Hmmm...read that somewhere before....where is filter? can't see it on exploded diagrams??

Here's the manual mate,

http://vokera.excaliburstudio.co.uk...pact-se-installation-and-servicing-manual.pdf

Cheap pump will cost you what I said mate and all you need is a 4MM allen key or you can buy an allen key tool with a handle that you can get for about a tenner.

The thanks buttons is up to to your right ;)

Sponsored Links

Could you not have suggested this earlier rather than act like a f@nny?

Could you not have kept you trap shut rather than suggesting not just possible faulty parts but parts that just are not nothing to do with the original posters fault??

Why not fit a new PCB, Gas Valve, Heat Ex...god lets push the boat out and fit a new boiler case!

Where do I get a cheep pump from?....I got allen key tools...everywhere I called said they only supply full pump...Vokera told me it's pump or thermister!....now could be filter?....where is the filter???

Could you not have suggested this earlier rather than act like a f@nny?

Could you not have kept you trap shut rather than suggesting not just possible faulty parts but parts that just are not nothing to do with the original posters fault??

Why not fit a new PCB, Gas Valve, Heat Ex...god lets push the boat out and fit a new boiler case!

Two words to you mate and the second on is off. £15 for two thermistors is hardly throwing parts at the problem is it ? now away and grow up and buy yourself a pint furfuxsaxe, ya tit!

Sat here with a monkey wrench, my blow torch and a hammer waiting to find out where the return filter is!!!!

Oh! and Glasgow, can see now...got a miners lamp on!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back