Vokera Compact 24 (No CH)

Sponsored Links
iso valves are the two big brass valves that connect the flow and return to the boiler with square shaped adjusters?...if so...I have closed and opened them both a few times

iso valves are the two big brass valves that connect the flow and return to the boiler with square shaped adjusters?...if so...I have closed and opened them both a few times

Disnae mean they are not f@cked mate. In order to find out you need to get them out and check wether they are in fact open or closed.

Disnae mean they are not f@cked mate. In order to find out you need to get them out and check wether they are in fact open or closed.

How the hell can they get ****ed if they are open all the time???...I know you guys know best...but they don't open and close all the time!!!

So...these are iso valves then?

Sponsored Links

How the hell can they get **** if they are open all the time???...I know you guys know best...but they don't open and close all the time!!!

So...these are iso valves then?

They get f@cked mate cause you used them :LOL:

Not saying they are knacked but the only way you can tell is to take them out and, at the risk of incurring the wrath of mr perfectionist,replace them anyway but they might cost all of £12 each so you might want to check that the third world debt won't be affected by your purchase :rolleyes:

WAIT!

If the 22mm flow pipe is hot! and the 22m return pipe is cold...would this still point to iso valves?....reason I ask....return flow is cold before it hits the valve

WAIT!

If the 22mm flow pipe is hot! and the 22m return pipe is cold...would this still point to iso valves?....reason I ask....return flow is cold before it hits the valve

No, I would say, in that case there is a blockage somewhere on the pipework however you have to check the iso valves first (because they are easy to check) in order to eliminate them from the equation.

Glasgowgas has told you all of this already so don't ask any more questions or start anymore threads untill you check the iso valves.

And, remember the thanks button is up to your right :LOL:

Removed both iso valves and they looked in good condition but gave them a good clean anyway and replaced them.

Still can't find no return filter!

What next?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back