Vokera Compact 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening

I've got a Vokera Compact 24, the Central Heating is working fine but when you turn the hot water on it is luke warm for a few seconds and then runs cold but the boiler is firing up. The pressure seams fine and the problem is throughout the kitchen, bathroom shower etc. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dave

Sponsored Links
Evening

I've got a Vokera Compact 24, the Central Heating is working fine but when you turn the hot water on it is luke warm for a few seconds and then runs cold but the boiler is firing up. The pressure seams fine and the problem is throughout the kitchen, bathroom shower etc. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dave

get an rgi to check,could just be the ntc sensor

although i had a job on wednesday on a compact and the meter governor wasnt working correctly giving the same fault wp at meter was 8mb and the lame on the hob was barely lit.the guy didnt think that was that serious

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back