vokera compact combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help my hot water and heating dont work the burner comes on for 7 seconds and then cuts out . had an eng out he changed the hot water thermistor didnt work then the electrode didnt work charged a fortune got nowhere what to i do now.

Sponsored Links
Could have been the other thermistor as there are 2. The primary and the HW one.

I usually just plug in a new one without actually changing it to test my theory first.

And always change a pair as if one has gone the other one will follow soon after...only £15 each.

Sponsored Links
If the burner lights, then it cannot be the APS as successful operation of APS RESULTS in ignition sequence (burner lights be it for 7 seconds)

Does the control panel show any failure indicators?

Where in Glasgow are you?

I agree, if its not the primary thermistor-then it could be the flue restrictor at a guess?

could be flame rectification,or ignition board,not sure without looking up boiler.
does it keep firing up and shutting down or does it go to lockout?

Call Vokera. Fixed price repair at £148+Vat.

0141 945 6810

If it is the ignition board that costs about £90 trade so a good deal from Vokera.

changed the air pressure switch it is not firing up at all now i think i will call the vokera man tomorow

vokera man came today and changed the pcb and reset all the pressures he was here for about 2 hours £175 not bad considering he put a new pcb in cheers for your help lads.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back