Vokera Flowmatic 20-80 boiler part required

Thanks - have ordered from pcbs4u who are also on eBay. Will update once completed.

Looking at Agile`s listing, I realised all I needed to do was search `Vokera 6759` which will produce better search results! Wish I did this before, but good to know this board still ever so reliable.

Many thanks all for your help,

Sponsored Links
Same part.
OP, you sure your boiler is a 20/80 flowmatic?
Looked at the diagram, should work
All 20/ 80 I work on are not fitted with this part.
I would be concerned about some other components that hardly ever get looked at. Great boiler, worth keeping, but some parts now short supply or obsolete

Yes it`s 20/80 as stated on inside the front cover. Glad you say its a great bolier - do you think its time for a replacement? I wonder what it would cost but I guess thats for another forum post! Thx

I compared both 20/80 and the 24/96 installers manual - almost identical apart from the delay timer (and other items), makes me think perhaps the 24/96 main PCB has been previously fitted in the 20/80 boiler? Would this sound correct?

Last edited:
You are over thinking it , its the same part and if you are happy to do away with the timer delay you can do away with the board, not every model had them and to be honest were more bother than they were worth

Sponsored Links
When there is no demand on the boiler, do you hear the fan running slowly?
If not, get that seen to urgently

Update: part fitted, HW working but CH doesnt so new CH stat fitted and works.

Issue?: For CH boiler does not fire up until a little while later (radiators heated up) and then off and then on a while later.
When the timer delay PCB is bypassed, the boiler fires up immiedately but the micro switches kept clicking on and off constantly throughout.

With the delay timer - would the delay function as described above sound correct i.e. thats the whole poing having the 'delay' timer? I will check out the timing between the on/off intervals later on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back