Spare parts for a Vokera 20-80RS Flowmatic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

Wonder if anyone could help..... I have a Vokera 20-80RS Flowmatic boiler which has been generally serviced via British Gas, recently I found out that I need a modulating valve but BG have advised me that this part is now obselete? :cry:
Is this that BG have obseleted the part as the unit is over 15 years old or is this the manufacturer? :confused:

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Thanks inadvance

Lena

Sponsored Links
gas valve?

isnt it just a honeywelll v4600c with various gubbins attached? should be available still.

let me check.

gas valve is available but the modulator coil is down as special order. if its the coil you need it may be difficult to get.

Sponsored Links
I can supply the coil. Mind you, have yet to encounter a faulty mod coil.

Hi there

Wonder if anyone could help..... I have a Vokera 20-80RS Flowmatic boiler which has been generally serviced via British Gas, recently I found out that I need a modulating valve but BG have advised me that this part is now obselete? :cry:
Is this that BG have obseleted the part as the unit is over 15 years old or is this the manufacturer? :confused:
I have a similar problem, my flomatic desperately needs a 4039 Seal which Vokera have no stock of. Please let us know if there is anywhere which may have one of these parts still in stock!

Some boiler engineers would make that seal - others wouldn't want to know. Grey area.

Yes, the BG engineers are happy to condemn the whole boiler just because the 'temp fix' they made is not an original spare. The stupid thing is, they gunged some stuff that looks like silicone sealant where the original was, and it looks much better and stronger than the original seal!

I understand that you were trying to track a Vokera 4039 seal down in the past and I wondered if you could contact me with any information which might lead to me obtaining the same replacement part for my boiler.

Thanks in Advance

John

Well, Plumbase in Hove had some 3 years ago.... I chucked out the boiler and had a new one put in since.

Good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back