Vokera 20-80 RS Flowmatic

i'm sorry if my bedside manner is not to your tastes but i take my job extremely seriously, just like the majority of the pro-posters here.

We all take the time to post here to keep people SAFE, not stroke ego's

Sponsored Links
penpusher said:
i'm sorry if my bedside manner is not to your tastes but i take my job extremely seriously, just like the majority of the pro-posters here.

We all take the time to post here to keep people SAFE, not stroke ego's

Get over yourself

Do you listen to yourself? Anyway I'm sure you'll be keeping nice and cosy up there.......what with all those spring lambs all grown up!! Go to bed 'Billy Bob'

Sponsored Links
Gary67 said:
Do you listen to yourself? Anyway I'm sure you'll be keeping nice and cosy up there.......what with all those spring lambs all grown up!! Go to bed 'Billy Bob'

Yep, we're all hillbillys 15 miles up the road from you.

PLONKER!

Scottishgasman has hit the nail on the head.

Good chance the boiler has not been service for a while. If boiler is not looked at soon, boiler will start to loose pressure and pilot will start going out.

Another possibilty is burners could fire when boiler dry melting some components you saw when you removed the inner combustion cover.

Great boiler. Suggest you get the boiler serviced. Service as detailed in the manual not an operation check many call a service.

Regularly carry out repairs and service on this boiler. Not because it is poorly made, but because there are so many of them fitted in hereabouts

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back