Vokera Line One with 611 control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Currently having a problem with a Vokera Linea One and Vokera 611 Opentherm Control. The boiler works normally when the wireless thermostat isnt connected, but when the 611 wireless thermostat is connected, the boiler doesnt respond.

Looking for any tips/solutions!!! Been at it for hours and really frustrated!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Sponsored Links
There is a jumper that needs to be removed on block M6 (short white wire between two terminals next to the power in wire). It is the room thermostat jumper. Vokera technician I spoke with, when I specifically asked about this, said I did not need to remove the jumper. He was wrong.

Another problem I came across, apart from the information being poor, was that the ribbon from the boiler that plugs into to the ITRF needs to be turned so that it goes across the other terminal rather than the intuitive open side.

Not very impressed with the knowledge from Vokera. Customer support was not too bad but worth little if the problem is not being resolved. It seemed to me that the Lineaone was launched without full development of the necessary literature needed to make it work well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back