Vokera Linea 24 error code 01

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The boiler immediately gives an 01 at start. We believed we had resolved the issue but progressively over the last 7 days the 01 error messages have increased until total shut off. The hot tap seemed to be the issue tripping the 01 message, there is a suggestion also that the cold weather may be affecting the system

Repairs we have carried out in the last week are.

1) Sticking diverter valve and corroded motor replaced.
2) flame sensing electrode wire wool cleaned.
3) Venturi cleaned out with wire wool
4) fan assemble cleaned

Any ideas where to look or how to diagnose?

Sponsored Links
Get a heating engineer. Will be cheaper than changing more parts ;)

Get a heating engineer. Will be cheaper than changing more parts ;)

I take your point totally but the previous two engineers failed to notice the problems myself and an electrical engineer identified and fixed ourselves.

On that basis how am I to choose an engineer? Should I be going Vokera specific?

Cheers

You haven't fixed anything though have you? I know exactly what that fault will be but i'm not telling you. A decent engineer should test and find the fault. One without wire wool.

Sponsored Links
Where in the UK are you and maybe we could recommend someone for you ?

There are a few engineers experienced in Vokera on here try and PM a member called Tonybhoy there are a few others but he will be able to help you out, if you dont get any joy then PM myself, I am not too far away but a bit on the busy sde at the moment to be honest

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back