Vokera Linea 24 Pressure Problem

Sponsored Links
Dr - Andy I have EXACLTY the same problem, did you sort it?

can you let me know what you did, if you did?

thanks a bunch

John

Above posters have to bear in mind pressure drop on their boiler does not mean single defect is the cause.

Paul is remote diagnosing the defect for one poster.

Other poster might want to start another thread.

In a lot of cases all that is required is a service as described in the manual.

OK folks, the latest update

having crawled around under the floors and found nothing, we took the boiler apart

the heat exchanger was very corroded on one side, and the panel was soaked. The expert with us said it was caused by either condensation in the flue, or the flue leaking water, not a leak in the exchanger

I was a bit puzzled, and thought maybe the exchanger did have a small crack. It could not be seen and we did not have the equipment to test it

anyway, belts and braces, we changed the heat exchanger and put a load of leak sealer in the system and now....no leak.

hooray

Sponsored Links
DrAndy said:
OK folks, the latest update

having crawled around under the floors and found nothing, we took the boiler apart

the heat exchanger was very corroded on one side, and the panel was soaked. The expert with us said it was caused by either condensation in the flue, or the flue leaking water, not a leak in the exchanger

I was a bit puzzled, and thought maybe the exchanger did have a small crack. It could not be seen and we did not have the equipment to test it

anyway, belts and braces, we changed the heat exchanger and put a load of leak sealer in the system and now....no leak.

hooray

:rolleyes:
First place someone half decent would look if there was a mystery leak with no signs of water.

I would have found that within 5 mins of walking through your front door.

I think ChrisR pointed it out as well.

OK I undid the pipe and it was totally dry

after a couple of hours, the pressure had dropped about 0.2bar, and still no water

so what next please?
Hi, first time on this site. I have a linea 24 boiler, which when i bled 1 of the radiators the pressure drop to zero. I try to re fill the system, but it will not fill up ?. I have check that theirs water coming though filler pipe, but it doe's not same to be going into the boiler.Could a air blockage stop it from filling ?. If so what can i do
THANKS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back