Vokera Linea 28 - Code 1

finally check the securing bracket holding fan to condense heat exchanger(this often slips loose causing fan to suck gas out of appliance to fast causing intermittant 01). .

you will have trouble finding that on a linea 28.

Apologies, I was picturing a syntesi, the rest is accurate.
Also sorry 4 postin gas advice, my 1st post on the forum, I should have read the rules, although this info is in instructions left with user & if I'd realised it was 2 1/2 yr ago I wouldn't have bothered :oops:

Sponsored Links
finally check the securing bracket holding fan to condense heat exchanger(this often slips loose causing fan to suck gas out of appliance to fast causing intermittant 01). .

you will have trouble finding that on a linea 28.

Apologies, I was picturing a syntesi, the rest is accurate.
Also sorry 4 postin gas advice, my 1st post on the forum, I should have read the rules, although this info is in instructions left with user & if I'd realised it was 2 1/2 yr ago I wouldn't have bothered :oops:

fair enough. i wouldn't worry about tony, he is a self righteous muppet with little standing on here. post what you want and see what the equally muppet like mods cut out.

either that or join tony's little masons club and post hidden and no doubt derogatory posts about right thinking individuals who prefer to leave it up to the individual to assess their own ability.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back