Vokera Linea 28 Strange problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon all,
Got another problem with my Vokera Linea 28....

When the boiler has been off for a while, hot water works as it should, but when the central heating is on, it works OK for about an hour, then when the burner lights, it goes to full burner for a few seconds as expected, but instead of modulating down to low flame, it just cuts out and relights with full flame again after a second or two. This process repeats infinately with no error codes displayed. This problem also then affects the hot water until the boiler is turned off and allowed to cool down.

Has anyone else had this problem or know of what to try as it only seems to cause a problem when the boiler has been running a while.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the help, if its a common fault, does anyone know what the fault is? I have no problem looking at electrical problems myself as was an electronics engineer in a former life. Cant imagine that's its a problem with the gas part of things is it?

Sponsored Links
Sorted it, had a look at circuit diagrams I got from the service manual, main pcb seemed to be calling for flame as it should, however ignition pcb was the problem, kept dropping voltage to gas valve. I changed out for a new pcb and now works perfectly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back