Vokera linea filling up and water from blow off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I have a Vokera linea NOT a condensing boiler, i have noticed water coming down the side of the wall so looked on here for advise before i have to spend a fortune getting a plumber.
If i switch the filling loop to CH the water stays at 1.5bar but still leaks out of the blow off? if i set the filling loop to up position so i get ch & hw the pressure gauge goes up to 3bar + and water still comes out of the blow off. i have checked the expansion vessel like someone suggested but i don't think its this as the central heating works fine and pressure stays at 1.5bar if i switch off hot water at filling loop, i am wondering if it could it be the prv or the diverter valve, any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Everything you just said you did, can not be performed with a filling loop.

Have you had a look at the pressure relief valve?

Hi, My mistake the device is called "cold water Inlet Stopcock/filling valve" so i have been told and the filling loop is attached to it.
Has anyone got a link to a diagram so i can find this pressure relief valve? also would this make the pressure dial increase to 3+ bar when in normal operation and remain at 1.5 bar if i switch the cold water Inlet Stopcock/filling valve to just central heating?
I am not a novice with these things as i have helped fit central heating systems in the past and do a bit of plumbing work helping a plumber friend who has now emigrated to down under? :(

Sponsored Links
from the description its more likely to be the filling cock. turn off the mains water and remove the filling loop at the right side of the boiler. put the filling cock to the up position and with a bucket or something underneath turn the mains on a little bit. if water comes out on this setting it is faulty and needs replaced. not a common fault but it does happen.

your prv is probably also faulty if it leaks at 1.5 bar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back