Vokera maxin 24e cutting out.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i was wondering if anyone can help shine a light on what is wrong with my boiler (vokera maxin 24e). I've had 2 plumbers out and both have been unable to locate the fault. Whenever I run the hot water in the bath the water is luke warm and the boiler keep cycling from pilot to full burner repeatedly. But when I run the hot water from any of the sinks in my flat the boiler fires up the burner and stays on providing very hot water from the taps at the sink. I've managed to obtain hot water in the bath by turning down the cold water inlet valve to the boiler but obviously that's caused my hot water flow rate to drop massively to the point where my bath takes almost 30 minutes to fill. I realise it's an old boiler model and I should invest in a newer boiler but as a new homeowner I don't have the funds to do so.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back