Vokera MyNute 35HE Error code?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when my boiler tries to fire up, it pops the fuse on my board. When I turn it off & reset the electricity, the display shows 62 then 00. It then shows a number which seems to change, which I now realise is the water temp :)
It’s possible that the PCB is knackered since there was an internal leak which soaked it.
Any Vokera experts out there?

Scott

Sponsored Links
If the pcb was powered up, as it likely was, when it got soaked then there is a definite probability it is goosed. If the power was off & it has been dried properly then it should be OK. Not a Vokera expert but this applies to any pcb.

Dry it out thoroughly and try again. I don't think there's much hope but that's the best I can do. The board is quite expensive, 200 I believe, It might be worth a fixed price repair from Vokera.

Sponsored Links
I agree with @vulcancontinental get a fixed price repair from Vokera, he should know he works for them, at least you are guaranteed a working boiler at the end of it, if you buy a pcb it might be something else

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back