Vokera Option - red light flashing and rapid clicking sound

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vokera Option boiler was playing up for a while - only heating water for a short time (just enough for a quick shower) but now it's not heating at all.

There's a red flashing light so I opened the front panel and saw the water pressure was at about 0.8.

So I let some water through and something in the boiler started clicking really rapidly - maybe some kind of valve opening and closing repeatedly.

So I stopped what I was doing as I wasn't sure if I may be damaging something (as I was thinking maybe the pressure gauge could be dodgy).

Anyway, I thought I'd better come on here for some help.

Thanks in advance,
James

PS - Have also tried turning it off and back on. There's no central heating and no hot water for the the taps.

Sponsored Links
Time for a GSR engineer to be called to take a look. Could be a number of things but will require a professional on site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back