Vokera Syntesi 35 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help needed. I've bought a house which has got a Vokera Syntesi 35 condenser. Getting error code 01 which means there's a failure to ignite. Despite calls to tradesmen I've no idea whether I need a plumber, electrician or a heating engineer. It could be so simple I might be able to sort myself but the manual downloaded from the Vokera site is no help :evil: . anyone any ideas. :?:

Sponsored Links
You need a boiler engineer!

Its quite a new boiler and could still be under the warranty. Where are the papers???

If its a result of installer error it will not be covered by the warranty and could be a chargeable visit.

Tony

Tony Thanks. The warranty finished in February and the sellers hadn't taken out any extension. with summer on the way it was one of things we were going to do....

Looks like a call to British Gas....

Is this an occasional error which resets or is the boiler not working at all?

Is the condensate drain flowing out OK ???

If its only an occasional problem then have you had the boiler serviced?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Are you able to reset it after the 01 fault by turning the middle knob to the middle and then back again.

Tried the reset option, switched power off etc. So that route's been tried.

Tony you lost me with condensate but all the taps are in the right position - nothing's been touched and I've repressurised the system.

When you move the reset knob to the middle does the display stay lit or go blank?

So it won't reset.

Will it do owt other than just sit there with the 01 lit up.

Any noises etc?

Scatman

No noise when it's off. However try and reset it, nothing happens(except the flashing light) , switch it off (middle knob to 6 o'clock) and then there seems to be something running/filling up noises. Nothing you can sing along to though :cry:

No green light?
If not the manual says pcb. But the manuals are often wrong, so a boiler engr would pefully test all sort of things just in case.
Like sensors, pump, air pressure switch, water pressure switch, fuses etc etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back