VOTE LABOUR and YOU WILL have A REFERENDUM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone remember this stunt from Mr. Brown.

"Vote for me and I will give you a referendum on the Euro"

I wonder what promises are just vote catchers this time round!

and that goes for all of the parties.

Sponsored Links
Cameron made the same promise but what happened to that? A vote for UKIP is like a shop closing to save on rent. It's crazy. Europe is where our customers are - and that's where we must be.

Cameron made the same promise but what happened to that? A vote for UKIP is like a shop closing to save on rent. It's crazy. Europe is where our customers are - and that's where we must be.

IT WAS STILL AN OUT AND OUT LIE

That is where our industry went, we want it back, we can then get our own people back to work.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
That is where our industry went, we want it back, we can then get our own people back to work.

Wotan
We don`t need industry we got Banking and forever rising house prices to run the economy :idea: :LOL: :LOL:

About half of our trade is with the EU, and other EU countries need our trade as much as we need theirs. source or perhaps a more easily digestible example here

Whether it is to our advantage to "pay our subs" to the EU club or not, and have to follow EU regulation/law mandates is a separate argument altogether.

Didn't Blair also lie about putting a vote to the people, then deny it?
End of the day we have a set of lying, cheating, corrupt, dishonest people, that we (the people) are expected to put a cross against there names on 6th of May.
Instead we (the people) should be putting a cross across there backs.
or we should have that hung parliament that sound good.

Switzerland and Norway seem to be doing pretty well, without the benefits ?? of EU membership

Switzerland and Norway seem to be doing pretty well, without the benefits ?? of EU membership

Switzerland is a state that set up with Nazi gold and then has looked after the money of cheats and crooks ever since.

With a population less than the population of London they can do that sort of thing.

Norway has a population of 4.7 million and has vast gas reserves and fisheries and both Switzerland and Norway have healthy tourist industries.

The UK has a population of over 60 million with no reserves and little tourism and a massive deficit.

You are comparing potatoes and tomatoes.

Labour and Lib dems lied, Torries' policy was weak on the referndum.

Labour are no a democracy they are a dictatorship.

UKIP: the future.

Not just their imiigration / EU policy but other such as prisons, schoos, the army, NHS and British companies such as Royal Mail. Raed the manifesto, it is very good

Bugger me did I miss something?? Did Cameron become PM and then join the Euro?? It seems this is what you are claiming...odd.

b*****r me

Later darling, I've got a headache.

In other words
"No Cameron has never been in power and therefore NEVER in a position to give us a referendum but I delight in using the fact that he hasn't given us a referendum (which he hasn't the power to do) to try and pretend he was lying."

Don't say stupid things if you can't defend them.

Sponsored Links
Back