VOTE LABOUR and YOU WILL have A REFERENDUM

He promised us one when he became PM. He's changed his mind since (and he'll never be PM anyway).

Sponsored Links
Brown knew he would get a NO, and his paymasters in the EU told him that was unacceptable, so he had to abandon the vote. Remember these people get big fat rewards for selling us down the river, look at Blair, hes worth £20m now. Kinnock, and his wife, millionaires from being part of the EU swindle, Mandelson, how did manage to be a millionaire on a salary of £100k a year, the maths on his income doesnt add up....he did so well selling us down the river to the EU that Blair was told to make him a Lord to keep up the good work.

These people have been bought. They are simply told 'Work towards a United States of Europe, do what you're told, you'll be rich at the end'

He promised us one when he became PM. He's changed his mind since (and he'll never be PM anyway).

He said if he was PM before the Lisbon Treaty was ratified, he would give us a referendum...it is too late. It would be like calling for a referendum in 2011 on whether we should have defended the Falklands from Argentina. Having a referendum on something that we cannot change is pointless and a waste of money.

I seem to recall he said in the debate that he wanted to be IN Europe. No wonder he not offering you a referendum then.

Sponsored Links
I seem to recall he said in the debate that he wanted to be IN Europe. No wonder he not offering you a referendum then.

Europe and the EU are not the same.
I want to be in Europe to trade and sell goods and also to buy goods. Just as we have done for centuries.
A trading partner in other words. I want nothing to do with the EU.

In any case it irellevant what Cameron's views are on Europe. It should be the peoples choice .
Lets have a referendum for withdrawal from the EU. Only this time if the vote is NO then a second referendum cannot be imposed by the brussels dictators until the answer is to their liking.

Europe and the EU are not the same.
I want to be in Europe to trade and sell goods and also to buy goods. Just as we have done for centuries.
A trading partner in other words. I want nothing to do with the EU.

In any case it irellevant what Cameron's views are on Europe. It should be the peoples choice .
Lets have a referendum for withdrawal from the EU. Only this time if the vote is NO then a second referendum cannot be imposed by the brussels dictators until the answer is to their liking.

i agree. it was supposed to be a trading arrangement, thats all. No one said anything about EU Minister, EU Armies, EU Police Forces, Single Currencies, Constitutions, harmonised TAx and all the other control freakery. Time to get our while we still control our own country.

....The referendum he said he would give us was on the Lisbon treaty....if we had had one and voted No, we wouldn't be voting no on being in the EU, but on a treaty. He has never said we should get out of the EU.

We have been in the EU (EC etc) for a VERY long time, what the tories wanted was to be IN it, but not ruled BY it.
...but now that we have joined we can't just back out...legally...without sanctions.

The EU is a political project not an economic one.
We have been trading with Europe for 1000s of years without the EU.

....The referendum he said he would give us was on the Lisbon treaty....if we had had one and voted No, we wouldn't be voting no on being in the EU, but on a treaty. He has never said we should get out of the EU.

We have been in the EU (EC etc) for a VERY long time, what the tories wanted was to be IN it, but not ruled BY it.
...but now that we have joined we can't just back out...legally...without sanctions.

Ted Heath took us into Europe, that was a fiddle as well.

The referendum that I am refering to is the one that Brown promised us (if he got in) on wether we were going to accept the Euro as our currency.

No need to worry about that - we wouldn't qualify. They wouldn't have us. Way too much debt.

Sponsored Links
Back