vulcan boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:rolleyes: I have an old Vulcan central heating boiler (c1972) which requires a new casing. Any ideas where I might be able to obtain a casing? The boiler (touch wood) has been superb but the casing now gets very hot and the plugs which hold the front panel on have had their day

Sponsored Links
the case will be getting too hot for a reason...... best look for the cause first rather than get a new case ( which will be hard to find seeing as its an ancient boiler..) perhaps the seals have perished..... do u get it serviced every year?

Thanks for taking the time to read my query. No it has'nt been serviced for some years, last gas board fitter turned up with a dustpan and brush, swept the boiler and the burners over said it was in good working order and left,it cost me a small fortune for that.
Just for the record I'm not complaining about my gas bills even though I'm retired.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back