Wagner Paint Sprayers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently building a large new house and I will be able to paint the interior before interior doors and skirting are in place.
There is a lot of painting to do and I am considering buying a Wagner sprayer to do the job. Does anyone have experience of these machines?
I have been told that it is a good idea to water down a cheap emulsion for the first coat onto plaster board. Is this a good idea?

Sponsored Links
With respect Mark and i'm not having a go but why spend all that money on building a house for you to balls it up with the decorating, if you don't know about priming and sealing the materials the hope of a decent finish is fairly poor, i know budgets are tight but skimp on the finishing and it'll look a crock of ****e.

BTW if you're thinking about the wagner machines that you see spitting paint out on a sunday morning shopping diy show forget it. Entry level graco would be better. There is a lot to spraying, correct tip size, paint viscosity, masking and technique to name a few. Get an experienced contractor in, those boys knock out new builds in their lunchtimes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back