Wago connectors

Sponsored Links
I've used them on a cooker and ring circuit and no problems. Just make sure they're in an enclosure with the correct strain relief as you would any other connection.

They are very useful, not just to make connections inside back boxes or similar but when testing and installing too.

Sponsored Links
Pain in the arse.

They take up too much room.

And if you've got one designed to take 4 wires, then at the last minute you realise it's 5 wires, then...

And if you've got one designed to take 4 wires, then at the last minute you realise it's 5 wires, then...
Get wiggling! Or remember the 6 p's!

I used the new style lever connectors the other day (clear and orange vs the grey and orange I've been using for years) SO MUCH BETTER.

I reconnected some central heating abortion the other day, I had 4 x 3 way lever connectors in a knockout, so a 5 core flex, a 3-core T+E and a T+E, loads of room. Wouldn't have been like that with the grey ones.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back