Walked Home On Cloud 9

Sponsored Links
I was in tescos a while back when they shut down an isle because some young lady had a complete melt down

Lobbing her groceries around banging her head on the floor screaming so on and so forth
Several staff members in the isle

I came to the conclusion that some thing was amiss plus I had a conundrum said episode was going on in the same isle as the tea bags ect which I needed

Asked a staff member if I could grab a pack basically told no I asked if she could grab a pack for me

Got a sort of cant you see what’s going on ? Don’t you care response ?

I nearly said no I don’t give a wat sit
But didn’t and wandered off

I was in tescos a while back when they shut down an isle because some young lady had a complete melt down

Lobbing her groceries around banging her head on the floor screaming so on and so forth

I came to the conclusion that some thing was amiss plus I had a conundrum said episode was going on in the same isle as the tea bags ect which I needed

Asked a staff member if I could grab a pack basically told no I asked if she could grab a pack for me

You should have created some sort of diversion tactic, like screaming and banging your head on the floor whilst slowly edging towards the teabags.

Sponsored Links

You have obviously never seen/experienced a 'seemingly normal' person have an unexpected autistic meltdown.

I'm not saying this girl was having one, (I wasn't there so can't even begin to say what it was/might have been), but sometimes someone with autism can have a meltdown for no obvious reason to the majority of us. The reason may be something completely different, but either way, the decent thing to do, (if someone is trying to deal with the situation), is ask if they need any help and if they say no then just walk away.

You have obviously never seen/experienced a 'seemingly normal' person have an unexpected autistic meltdown.

I'm not saying this girl was having one, (I wasn't there so can't even begin to say what it was/might have been), but sometimes someone with autism can have a meltdown for no obvious reason to the majority of us. The reason may be something completely different, but either way, the decent thing to do, (if someone is trying to deal with the situation), is ask if they need any help and if they say no then just walk away.

You can that’s up to you

But unless I know them I would not get involved

Not interested tbh

Had enough of having to deal with fruit cakes when I worked in social housing

Went to the village this morning for a few things I forgot to get at Aldi yesterday.

In front of me in Tesco was a girl who didn't have enough money. The cashier was looking a bit stern saying that she had to put more things back because she didn't have enough cash.

So I stepped forward and said I'd pay the bill. By this time, the girl was on the verge of tears, thanking me profusely.

The bloke at the next till told me that was a beautiful thing to do and gave me a big hug. I just impulsively did the right thing, but when he gave me the hug, I thanked him and my voice cracked.

I walked home feeling very happy and told Mrs S when I got in.

Rather killed the moment when she said "How much was the bill?"

I didn't even look at the till, just flashed the card on the reader.

;)

If she was a criminal, she would have just walked out with the shopping. Plod wont even attend for >£50 and security aren't allowed to get physical.

Sponsored Links
Back