Walking Dead on Channel 5

Completely agreed....

Being rescued by an army of mutant ants (with weapons) would have been more believable.

No it wouldn't, that would be far less likely.

Why????? :LOL:
So what your saying is, when surrounded by flesh eating zombies, finding a magical hatch just at the very last second of survival, convieniently situated above your head....... Is far more believable than being rescued by an army of mutant Ants with sawn-off shotguns selotaped to their front legs. ????

So up until that point you had been entirely convinced in the army of zombies plotline, but the crawling into a tank and closing the hatch behind you made you scream "I give up, this is soooo unbelievable!!" :unsure:

Yes. :D

Sponsored Links
Well Mutant ants and flesh eating zombies aside, I particularly liked the half woman zombie crawling on the grass. When he had recovered sufficiently to go looking for other survivors, the first thing he did was to find her (by following the trail on the grass and dispatch her from this world. Very touching and more humane than allowing her to suffer.(and infect others)

I'd really like to know , how on earth they film the city scenes. I mean, you can hardly bring several blocks of busy city streets (Atlanta? I think) to a full stop whilst they film the scenes. I would love to see a documentary about the making of The Walking Dead. ;) ;)

Saw it a few months ago on FX, ok-ish, if you want to watch something currently on the box which is brilliant, Spiral on Channel 4 ,French with sub titles but it knocks most of the American crap for 6. started a couple of weeks ago but you should be able to catch up on missed episodes on bbc i player.
I have read about another series which is called The Killing, it is I believe danish and is supposed to be also brilliant.
Anybody else seen it before I splash out my hard earned cash and buy the series.

Last week........

Tense stand-off with Mexican lunatics, who have just kidnapped the asian kid, demanding guns for his release. Good stuff.

But wait.......

Only to find............. said Mexican lunatics are defending a deserted Hospital, and after putting down their weapons, turn out to be caring for their nans and their nans friends.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Great series . I love it. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why did the guy who was handcuffed to the air conditioning pipe elect to cut off his own hand with a hacksaw? I can understand handcuffs being hardened steel, but the stud iron, the handcuffs were fastened to would be easily sawn through.

Wotan

Yep Wotan, and they haven't found him yet. I now wonder if he turns up later in the series and wants his revenge on the cop???
Anyway, good episode tonight. They decided to move to the CDC centre, but don't think their gonna have much joy there. Only one person in there (luckily he's let them in)

Anyone watch the new episode of Family Guy tonight? on BBC3. Bloody great program. The humour is so un PC. Great. ;) ;) ;)

Very interesting point Wotan. I like it. :D

But if he hadn't have hacked his hand off.......... then there would be no gory severed limb, when the boys went back to get him. The viewers would riot.

Just checked and yes it's the last episode of the first series next week. Can't find out if any more episodes are being filmed, but apparently if they are they will be shown in the US starting October this year. US fans can't understand why the second series? will be shown? a year after the first series.
Can't find out even if they are filming it on't internet. Every search comes up blank. ;) ;)

Why did the guy who was handcuffed to the air conditioning pipe elect to cut off his own hand with a hacksaw? Wotan
Cus he was a Gas Fitter - not a hairy arsed pipe fitter ;)

Found out from a friend across the pond, that the next series is being/has been filmed. There was a competition in the states where the prize was a "stagger on" part in the series.(obviously a zombie then);) They are expecting the next series to be out there in July, but the production company's website reckons October.

Yes Eric, I had a look there, but it tells you absolutely nothing about season 2.
Try a search for The Walking Dead Season 2 Filming and there's very few results even mentioning the filming of it. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back