Wall hung sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have just bought a wall hung sink to go in my new bathroom.

Trying to save some money i bought it on ebay..... however it has come with no brackets or mounting instructions.

Here is the sink I have bought:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/7/3/6/4/8/webimg/70096674_tp.jpg

I rang the seller however they said they don't supply the brackets!!! Looking back at the auction page there is no mention of brackets!!

How do i fix it to the wall, what's the best way so that my sink doesn't fall off, it's quite heavy.

I will be mounting it to a brick wall so not got to worry about studs etc.

I have tried searching for wall hung sink brackets on the internet but cannot find anything that looks suitable to do the job.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and it also means I will be able to wash my hands after using the loo, and stop shaving in the kitchen sink lol....

Michael

Sponsored Links
Thanks,

It does have 2 holes on the back, and they look like they will do the job.

My next question is, how do I fix the semi pedestal on as this only has a hole on the sides and no holes to conect it to the wall.

Michael

Hello,

I'm also in the process of re-furbing my bathroom. I haven't quite got round to hanging the sink yet but will use the fischer fixings which work really well.

The semi pedestal with mine looks as though it has springs in the box which have hooks on the end which I guess will go into the holes on the actual pedestal followed by hooking the other side to the basin.

Hope this helps? as I have said I a haven't got round to fully de-boxing the sink yet.

Sponsored Links
they should of supplied them clips.
they clip into the holes and onto the basin,
do you know what make the basin is ? give them a ring they can supply or a bathroom store.

The sink is made by Vitra. But has no clips of any kind.

I will try the seller again tomorrow and see if they can get any sort of clips for me.

Michael

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back