Wall-mounted fan heater

R

roberta1000

I'm looking for a wall-mounted fan heater (for a conservatory). I've fitted one before but can't remember the brand.
Outline spec:
3kw switchable 1,2,3
brown wood-effect, black panel, around 450 wide by 300 high
particularly quiet fan exhausting to the bottom

Trying to avoid the crappy noisy all-metal ones which put a dirty mark above them on the wall.

Sponsored Links
I'm looking for a wall-mounted fan heater (for a conservatory). I've fitted one before but can't remember the brand.
Outline spec:
3kw switchable 1,2,3
brown wood-effect, black panel, around 450 wide by 300 high
particularly quiet fan exhausting to the bottom

Trying to avoid the crappy noisy all-metal ones which put a dirty mark above them on the wall.

Dimplex

Yuck yuck yuck. :( Why do they still make awful hideous contraptions like that? They look like what they used to fit in the 60's and 70's.

Sponsored Links
Yuck yuck yuck. :( Why do they still make awful hideous contraptions like that? They look like what they used to fit in the 60's and 70's.
Because they match some kinds of decor.

And from my experience (I've fitted quite a few for a local conservatory company) they run very quietly and give little trouble unlike any of the cheaper all-metal ones I've seen. Also because the outlet is downwards they don't mark the wall unlike all convectors and most other fan-assists.

Thanks OwainDIYer - thought it was Dimplex but just couldn't find it. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back